From the moment you enter this riverside log cabin near Lake Lure and Rutherfordton, you’ll know you’re finally home! The cabin is immaculate, and beautifully decorated with antiques and collectibles. With its lovely stone fireplace and all the conveniences of home, you'll find it's "one of a kind."
Spend your day by or on the river... lazily floating on a tube, pulling trout off your line, exploring in your kayak or simply relaxing with your favorite book on the covered swing at river's edge. Tom Sawyer & Huck Finn should have had it so good!
You’re sure to enjoy your family vacation with so much to do in this area. Walk to a Gem Mine, rent river tubes and kayaks next door -- and they will take you up river so you can drift back to the cabin.
RiverLanding log cabin rental is located halfway between Lake Lure and Rutherfordton (see more area attractions), is perched on a hillside and features many amenities.
Grab your toothbrush, your poles and come on! You'll probably want clothes and food.... but everything else is here for you.
- Pine log construction
- Accommodations for 2 to 8 people
- Front porch and screened back porch overlooking river
- Outdoor gas grill
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, coffee maker, pots, pans and all utensils
- Gas fireplace in great place
- All bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linens
- Master bedroom with king-size bed
- Second bedroom with queen-size bed
- Loft with one double bed, two twin beds
- Two full baths, one up and one down
- Washer/Dryer and ironing board/iron
- Dish Satellite TV with DVD/VCR
- Central heat and air-conditioning
- Professionally decorated
- Non smoking
- Large back yard with picnic table, riverside swing and cabana, fishing bench, fire pit, bad minton, and horseshoes
- No pets here, but they are welcome in our Evergreen Cottage.